UNFOLDING FAR HIS PINIONS | X4 Charcoal
55cm x 55cm ( 21.5" x 21.5" approx.)
100% Silk Crepe de Chine, 14mm
The creative spirit takes flight
In Greco-Roman myth, Pegasus strikes the ground with a hoof and the sacred fountain of the Muses bubbles forth — those who drink from it are blessed instantly with the power of poetry. Magnificent Pegasus is the trusted bearer of Zeus’ thunderbolt, weapon of heavenly justice. For his loyalty, Pegasus is set forever in the firmament by Zeus as a brilliant constellation.
Wear to set your imagination soaring, channel the power of the divine and shine like the star you are.
A Brajoh original design
Silk printed in Cheshire, UK
Hem hand-rolled in North Carolina, USA
The collection's name is derived from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's poem, Pegasus In Pound
To protect your investment and extend the life of your silk:
- Store away from sunlight, moisture and dust
- Flat storage with some air circulation is best
- Items arrive in a Brajoh signature, neutral pH box with acid-free, archival tissue paper used by museum conservationists… ideal for long-term storage
- Entrust the cleaning of your silk to a dependable, vetted dry cleaner for best results
- Be sure to point stains out to your dry cleaner
- To preserve the shape of rolled hems, ask your cleaner not to press them out flat
Free worldwide shipping via USPS. Express shipping via FedEx also available (FedEx rates apply).
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly take it back within 30 days of purchase. Returned items must be in immaculate, new condition with all original packaging and tags. We cannot accept returned items that have been worn, damaged or altered in any way.Simply email your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which item(s) you would like to return or exchange. The cost of shipping is on us — a return authorization number and shipping address will be provided to you. We cannot accept returned items without an authorization number and will not be held responsible for unauthorized returns.