LOVE NUMBERS | Six | Turquoise
65cm x 65cm ( 25.5" x 25.5" approx.)
100% Silk Crepe de Chine, 14mm
The revelatory magic of numbers
Numerology dates to ancient Mesopotamia, where sages interpreted the hidden, prophetic meanings of numbers based on a supernatural calculus underlying them. Arithmancy gradually spread across cultures and continents. Centuries later, Johann Sebastian Bach embedded its symbolism into the structure of compositions that are still being deciphered today.
Wear #6, Euclid’s “perfect number”, to channel your inner balance and harmonize with the universe.
A Brajoh original design
Silk printed in Como, Italy
Hem hand-rolled in North Carolina, USA
The collection’s name is derived from a Carl Sandburg poem
To protect your investment and extend the life of your silk:
- Store away from sunlight, moisture and dust
- Flat storage with some air circulation is best
- Items arrive in a Brajoh signature, neutral pH box with acid-free, archival tissue paper used by museum conservationists… ideal for long-term storage
- Entrust the cleaning of your silk to a dependable, vetted dry cleaner for best results
- Be sure to point stains out to your dry cleaner
- To preserve the shape of rolled hems, ask your cleaner not to press them out flat
Free worldwide shipping via USPS. Express shipping via FedEx also available (FedEx rates apply).
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly take it back within 30 days of purchase. Returned items must be in immaculate, new condition with all original packaging and tags. We cannot accept returned items that have been worn, damaged or altered in any way.Simply email your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which item(s) you would like to return or exchange. The cost of shipping is on us — a return authorization number and shipping address will be provided to you. We cannot accept returned items without an authorization number and will not be held responsible for unauthorized returns.