THE GODS CONVENED Tangerine
43cm x 43cm ( 17" x 17" )
100% Silk Satin Georgette, 10mm
Faceted pyramids. Precise grid lines. Order amidst chaos.
The ancient Mesoamerican city of Teotihuacan, “where men become gods,” was laid out in a grid, its sacred geometry dictated by the sun’s movements. In ruin centuries before the rise of the Aztecs, the city was flanked by the Pyramid of the Sun at one end and the Pyramid of the Moon at the other. Many of its mysteries are still to be solved.Wear to channel your higher wisdom and align yourself with the natural order of things.
A Brajoh original design
Silk printed in Cheshire, UK
Hem hand-rolled in North Carolina, USA
The collection's name is derived from a 500 year old Aztec poem fragment
To protect your investment and extend the life of your silk:
- Store away from sunlight, moisture and dust
- Flat storage with some air circulation is best
- Items arrive in a Brajoh signature, neutral pH box with acid-free, archival tissue paper used by museum conservationists… ideal for long-term storage
- Entrust the cleaning of your silk to a dependable, vetted dry cleaner for best results
- Be sure to point stains out to your dry cleaner
- To preserve the shape of rolled hems, ask your cleaner not to press them out flat
Free worldwide shipping via USPS. Express shipping via FedEx also available (FedEx rates apply).
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly take it back within 30 days of purchase. Returned items must be in immaculate, new condition with all original packaging and tags. We cannot accept returned items that have been worn, damaged or altered in any way.Simply email your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which item(s) you would like to return or exchange. The cost of shipping is on us — a return authorization number and shipping address will be provided to you. We cannot accept returned items without an authorization number and will not be held responsible for unauthorized returns.